RE: Re: What are you doing with HeroQuest?

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 13:30:07 +0000

Hq2 has seen two games with my group - a three session heist movie game and a three month Bonnie and Clyde style game set in Depression era America with the players taking the role of a moonshine making family of bank robbing good old folk. I struggled at times with the rules but the characters were fantastic