Intro and looking forward to starting my first game with hero quest.

From: Ian McNamara <ianandriggs_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 07:14:52 +0000

Hello all, my name is Ian McNamara, I am 28 years old and totely blind. i'm going to be starting a hero quest campaign soon with a group of friends in gloranthia and can't wait. not got much experiance of this game system at the moment but looked at the rules that a friend sent me and i'm looking forward to getting started. thought i would join this list to learn more about the system and also to descuss with fellow players who might be using this system. the friend of mine who is running our game is very helpful and going to walk us threw everything to make sure we have it right so can't wait to get started.

Ian McNamara