Re: Intro and looking forward to starting my first game with hero quest.

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 21:34:09 -0800

On 19 Dec 2011, at 21:25, Zachary Kline wrote:

> Yep, it would. I've managed to gather a group of complete newbies to Glorantha and am currently trying to come up with adventure ideas. It'll be fun at least.

I've only done this once, but I'm sure you've thought of it: take a situation from the King of Dragon Pass game and have the players play it out. A typical HeroQuest game and KoDP are so different in scale that (say) dealing with a rampaging dinosaur can become a whole scenario. (If you need to pad that one out, ask where that dinosaur was before it wandered into your grain fields, and who induced it to move there? Is the Black Oak clan up to no good again?)

David Dunham