Re: More Thoughts on Heroquest 2

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 14:10:34 -0700

On 20 Mar 2012, at 07:59, chris jensen romer wrote:

> I was not sure I liked getting rid of Keyword listed abilities

I just packed the book, but surely we merely said we don't recommend that option.

In some cases it could help explain the setting, but in my most recent game (a loose science fiction setting) the players simply made up whatever they wanted, and this worked far better.

> so far story has dictated one extended contest a session

Sounds very reasonable. I think my most recent game had 2 but it's whatever the story dictates.

David Dunham