Re: Demo game scenarios?

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 17:10:49 -0400

Hey Chris,

I had to submit something this weekend, so you are off the hook this time around. On the other hand, your scenario hook sounds great! I urge you to write it up anyway and send it to Moon Design (and me) as a demo scenario. I promise that I will use it myself the next time I run a demo game.

-Kevin McD