Re: Stand Alone Feats

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:52:55 -0000

We were discussing the herocult of someone who only provided a single feat that was contained/subsumed into a larger affinity, rather than something that stood alone on its own. Such a thing would be more of a roleplaying aspect rather than a book-keeping entity like a cult. Barntros (who has a stand alone feat) would require worship and time but 'Bobtar Two-Axe who teaches the Combat Feat of 'two weapon technique' to Destor cultists would not be.

What I was attempting to say was that some cults are too trivial for book-keeping.

Jeff