Re: sigh (Re: Thunder Rebels Woodcuts)

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:57:50 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 bethexton_at_... wrote:

> EAG: "Oh, well I just talked with my distributor yesterday, and he
> didn't even mention it. Of course, even when he can get it it might
> be a while until he has enough demand to make an order."
>
> I left quickly before I started to scream in frustration.

This is indeed a major problem. As I said a while back, we're lucky in Glasgow - two game stores that order in a number of copies of each Hero Wars book. Those who are less fortunate would be well advised to order their copy from their local game store as soon as they are sure of the release date. The issaries web site's normally pretty good about giving a week or so's notice of shipping.

Not only will this (hopefully) get your copy in your hands as soon as possible, but getting a few orders for a new product will encourage stores to stock it. Which might in turn lead to some new converts.

And if all else fails, there's always Wizard's Attic...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net