RE: Re: Favoured Champion Cult

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:12:30 -0000

> > Chief Harstal Fire Bull has his eye on the promising Humakti Jonrik
> > the Foreigner precisely because Jonrik is a Humakti and an outsider.
> > The Chief can then rely on his Champion to do what the Chief wants,
> > rather than following other political agendas.
>
> But by the same line of thought, he might do what the chief wants
> regardless of whether the Clan or Ring agree... Loyal Humakti can be
> a useful tool for the ambitious! Although admittedly they'd be hard
> to involve in anything directly dishonourable.

I considered that Bertha [The Orlanthi in question] needed more experience to bring out her full potential. Being Champion is a dangerous position and frankly I considered the Humakti more expendable at the moment. They are both up for the job but at the moment I see more long term potential in Berth. Then she can be Champion.

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM