Re: Re: Favoured Champion Cult

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:16:40 +1300

Ian Cooper:

>IIRC Blackmoor is more an example of the old story of sibling rivalry.

>His sister Leika became Queen of the Colymar.

I'm not sure that Leika was Blackmoor's sister. Leika is the daughter of one Orlkensor. Her predecessor, Kallai had a wife called Benava Chan (who appears in the Sartar High Council in her own right) meaning that she's not the King's daughter.

Neither is Blackmoor the King's son for that matter because his real name is Kangarl Kagradusson. So whatever Blackmor's relationship with Leika is or their relationship to the King, it's unlikely that they are siblings.

--Peter Metcalfe