Re: Re: Lunar Tourist Agency

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:40:34 -0800

> I thought the Ibex Moon was a great choice for the intro box -
immediately
> appealing, fitting into 'traditional' wanderer-type games for those
familiar
> with
> Other Systems (TM), and a wonderful source for scenario ideas. I'd use it
> in a flash for one-off or convention scenarios, or if I needed a source of
> diverse and bizarre civilian Lunars in a single group.

Back at the L.A. GloranthaCon I ran a wargame with a bunch of disparate groups - the Arms Dealer supplying weapons to the resistance, the Rebel leader he ripped off and turned over to the Lunars who recently escaped from the labor camp, the guards chasing *him*, etc. One group was the tourists, whose goal was to visit each of the places on the board (the Lunar farm, the Orlanthi stead, the Sacred Grove, the Standing Stone, etc). A good thing that no-one attacked them, as the "tourists" were a bunch of High-Level priests... I don't think greg ever heard about the game, but a Lunar Tourist Board has been part of *my* Glorantha for a while...

Roderick