Plastic was Re: Children's magic

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:14:01 -0000

> Maybe all children are Animists until tought otherwise :) Typical
> bloody theists, take all the fun out of things, make all these
> RULES...
A thought that I have had is that, in the 300 years since they have re-colonised western Dragon Pass, the Heortlings have "cast" (using geek-speak here) the bulk of local other-side entities as theistic, even if they were previously animistic. This could come about by a combination of both the carrot and the stick - "if you offer theistic benefits, we will occasionally sacrifice to you and if you insist on remaining animistic we will drive you out".

This thought depends on the lower grade other-side entities being relatively plastic - i.e. they can be moulded over time to reside on a different other-side.

regards,
Charles