Re: Axe Sisters

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:28:58 EST

In a message dated 2/21/01 6:10:27AM, you write:

<< Just to put things back on track. The axe sisters (actually herd  sisters) are "required to have abilities to the survival of the  herd without fighting", being find water, find cattle food and  riding with axe fighting as an optional skill. Even though there  is nothing much else about them, they don't look like "women of  death". >>

Sorry, I was thinking of the Avenger of the Earth, aka Axe Sister, described in Drastic Prax, in the Notes on the Cult of Eiritha. I had mistakenly thougtht this was an original CoP reference. Either way, sorry for refering to OOP stuff again.

Keith Nellist