RE: The World Is Made of Everything

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:47:02 +1100

From: Greg Stafford [mailto:Greg_at_...]
> At 03:03 PM 2/21/2001 -0600, you wrote:
> >...theists and animists are
> >found there because that's the sort of power available?
> Yes.

Is it possible to change the sort of power available. I'm excagerating here, but say an abundance of sorcerors moved into Prax, began shutting down the local animist worship and instituted worship of the Invisible God (yeah right, like that's going to happen, but it's only and example). Would the balance of the type of power begin to change from Animist to Sorcerous or was the type of power determined in the Godtime and fixed by the great compromise.

Harry.