Virtue and Wealth

From: Tadaaki Kakegawa <yelmalio_at_...-net.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:21:05 +0900

 Hello everyone,

 I have got TR and finished reading. Book is very handy, layout is  excellent, and contents are wonderful. Great products!

 While reading it, I have two questions:

(1) Virtue. In cults of Orlanth and Ernalda, added "Virtues" as part of

    magic keyword. Are they normal abilities, which rate at 17 as usual?     Or are they model which heroes should pursuit and not abilities ?     I would take later, for it is not thinkable that all orlanthi has     Orlanth's six virtue at 17.

(2) Wealth. Wergild is detailed in TR, but how can I treat it ? HW:RiG

    says "a cow = wealth rating 15", but how much is wealth rating of     carl wergild (25 cows) ? I have no idea to calculate it ...

 Any answer I would really appreciate. Thank you in advance.

Tadaaki Kakegawa

                      e-mail:   yelmalio_at_...-net.ne.jp

Tadaaki Kakegawa
                      e-mail:   yelmalio_at_...-net.ne.jp