Re: Virtue and Wealth

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 00:45:35 -0000

I think there's a bit that says, "Virtues can be taken as a part of the keyword at any value between 12 and (keyword level for your game, probably 17) -- they are useful to have and are often tested on Hero Quest but are not necessary.

> (2) Wealth. Wergild is detailed in TR, but how can I treat it ?
HW:RiG
> says "a cow = wealth rating 15", but how much is wealth rating
of
> carl wergild (25 cows) ? I have no idea to calculate it ...

Okay. You got me. =) I just work in cows anyways and sort of ignore wealth except as purchasing.

Jeff