RE: Re: Clan description

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:38:30 -0000

> Andrew Graham is chief :)

Was not looking for the job, which is why I got it.

> We're up near the Bush Range, and we're quite well known for our
> violence :)

And to balance things our healers are well know as well.

> I know what I mean... Incidentally, with Orlanth now Enchanting Silver

> instead of Iron, there seem to currently be a shortage of
> Blacksmiths...

Orlanth still has Enchant Iron under Vingot[?] the Champion, just not OA

> > > How about Humakti -

Separate but within the main stead I think. The Urox you don't want too close but you would not land them with another stead either would you ?

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM