Tales Scenario

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:09:09 -0000

Jeff wrote:

> Uroxi probably wander, though I can see them taking service with a
> chief and making his stead loud, boisterous and very, very violent
> (unless the Chief is a bulltamer). There was a wonderful scenario &
> HQ about that in Tales -- I forget the author but it was a quite good
> writeup.

Tales of the Reaching Moon #18, the Stormwalk Path HeroQuest, by Carl Pates.

FYI, "Tales" is an amateur Gloranthan magazine produced by Reaching Moon Megacorp. See http://www.wizards-attic.com/WAGlorantha.html or http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/products.htm for availability and ordering information. FYI, most of the final issue, #20, has now been proof-read and is awaiting layout.

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_...> Nick
:::: Website: <http://www.etyries.com>