Re: Glowdown

From: Nick_Brooke_at_...
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:22:07 -0000

John wrote:

> To partially answer my own question on entering the Glowline, I've
> already dropped into Nick's garden of esoteric delights at
> http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/Moonie/phases.htm
> which has helped a lot.

Thanks for the plug, mate. It's interesting to note in passing that the direction the Red Moon's phases rotate in has recently reversed: Thunder Rebels calendars and Wesley's lovely phase-map show the Moon turning *backwards* to the original ("clockwise as seen from above") rotation shown in WB&RM/DP.

Anyone know if this was deliberate or accidental?

Cheers, Nick

PS: I know the Moon allegedly stares fixedly south while shadows chase around her face (Tales #16). I just don't *believe* it, that's all!