RE: Sized of the Lunar Empire

From: Gareth Martin <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:28:26 -0000

> This reminds me of something that I've been thinking of lately: are
> we really going to be able to get all the info for a place as large &
> diverse as the Lunar Empire into one Player's book? I'm of two minds

Phew, thats quite a toughy. I suppose in a perfect world we'd get a TR-style piece on each lunar culture, and another on the lunar culture and the mysteries. But I don;t know - how much info on Kostaddi etc already exists, or would lots of it have to be written from scratch? I don't know if there's enough data available. However, maybe one for the Heartlands, one for the Provinces, one for the Lunars themselves?