Re: Glowdown

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 00:38:08 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, John Hughes wrote:

> To partially answer my own question on entering the Glowline, I've already
> dropped into Nick's garden of esoteric delights at
> http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/Moonie/phases.htm
>
> which has helped a lot...

Oooh! Hadn't noticed that. Nice summary Nick!

One quibble, though. Isn't lunar magic at halfmoon strength inside the glowline, as it is on full half and empty half days outside it?

It makes much more sense too, with the glowline and the reaching moon temples acting as the condensator thingamy one uses to make direct current from alternating current. The temples balance the highs with the lows, making things nice and even within the glowline.

This is what HW has told us, isn't it?

        -Adept