Re: Re: Cannibalism (yum yum)

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:37:41 -0500

bruce_at_... wrote:

> You could look into Brangbane, who was cursed by Sartar and became
> King of the Ghouls. He still haunts Dragon Pass, pursued by the
> ghosts of his victims. (I think it was Brangbane, I'm at work and
> can't look it up).

Its Bragbane -- a 10w3 Ghoul Lord with a pack of ghosts chasing him.

> I think a lot of the stigma attached to headhunting among the
> Heortlings will be down to the fact that the Thanatari (boo! hiss!
> chaos!) practice headhunting, and trap the spirits of their victims
> in their severed heads. I doubt anyone will want even the slightest
> chance that they might be mistaken for a Thanatari.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bruce

Very true -- and it could be this ancient custom which allowed the Thanatari to get their start?

"Well, we've got the heads of our enemies. Hurah. Now, is there anything we can do with these other than put them on sticks? They are cluttering up the house and the wife says they stink." "I can help you with that.. Yessss..."

Getting a-head in life.
Jeff