Re: RQ list

From: Nick_at_...
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:01:51 -0000

Guy wrote:

> There's already an RQ-rules mailing list; I don't have the
> address handy, but why multiply entities unnecessarily (to
> paraphrase my old friend Billy Ockham)?

The RuneQuest Rules mailing list: to subscribe, send an email message to majordomo_at_... with 'subscribe runequest-rules' in the body of the message. The RQ-Rules mailing list is for discussion of RuneQuest game mechanics without reference to the game's Gloranthan setting. If you think the RQ3 Fatigue rules stink (and let's face it, who doesn't?), or want to discuss alternative settings (Alternate Earth, Middle-Earth, Tekumel...), this is the place to talk about it.

Cheers, Nick