Re: Maps of DragonPass & Prax

From: tim_at_...
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 15:17:08 -0000

A nice site alround - if only my French were better. I did take a copy of the Scenario "Le puits de lune" - "The Moon Well" from this site a while back and ran it through Babelfish, intending to go back and use this, my O-Level (and fairly rusty) french and my knowledge of HW and Glorantha to render it into something a little more useable. Unfortunately that's still as far as I've got at the moment - I must have another go. The reason for mentioning it though is that Babelfish did manage the wonderful translation of the Werewolf "insensible aux armes non-argent" as "insensitive with the weapons not-money" - which gave me the wonderful picture of a Telmori you can't fight, but can bribe to go away....