Waiting and hoping

From: Michael Beggs <aop13_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 13:37:41 -0000

Hello,

While ordering various items over the last couple of days, I had a couple of interesting conversations with folk running some well-known UK game shops. While reporting that general opinion of Hero Wars 'one year on' (almost) was very very good, and sales extremely healthy, there appeared to be a genuine sense of disbelief that this game system doesn't have a single scenario supplement to its name as yet.

I can't help wondering how many new players have been put off HW by this lack of playable material. Can someone shed some light on whether there are going to be any stand alone scenarios published before September, when the Lunar book appears? I honestly can't think off the top of my head of any other RPG which hasn't had scenario support one year after its appearance.

Michael W Beggs