Re: Waiting and hoping

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:54:39 -0800

Michael wondered

>Can someone shed some light on whether there are
>going to be any stand alone scenarios published before September

I'm not sure it meets your definition, but Sartar Rising is officially scheduled for May. Even allowing for possible editing & production delays, that ought to be out before September. (I believe it is first-draft complete, at least that's the impression I got when I turned in my scenario at the deadline.)

As written, my scenario is "stand-alone" (although it can be considered as part of a grand story arc).

Every printed book does mention the Issaries, Inc. website, on which a number of scenarios are posted. Not "official" or "published," perhaps, but certainly a resource for the Narrator.

David Dunham dunham_at_...
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein