Re: Waiting and hoping

From: tim_at_...
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 02:07:34 -0000

> There are also very, very few rpgs that have
> ever had supplements of the standard of Thunder Rebels...

This is true, and Sartar Rising will provide the Heortling scenarios that back it up. This ensures you can look to your players to buy TR (and Storm Tribe) without the risk of them reading the adventures wich is not the case for Pendragons (seeing as you are about to mention it) regional sourcebooks with an adventure or two tacked on style.

> I seem to recall that Pendragon went for some time with no scenarios
> may be some connection?

Possibly, but then the great majority of CoC's releases have been scenarios and that has long been Chaosium's mainstay...