Re: Waiting and hoping

From: tim_at_...
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 02:13:30 -0000

> I'm not sure how much of the Lunar book is scenarios, however?

As with Thunder Rebels, none of it, as I understand what has been said of it. I think the original, original plan was a "GM's Book" a "Players Book" and a "Scenario book" for each area/culture/race that Issaries decided to focus on, although I think those plans may have changed (probably several times) since then. None the less, I would still expect to see any "Lunar" scenarios follow the manuscript formerly known as "She Guards Us" in a seperate volume.