Re: Re: Waiting and hoping

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 14:51:46 -0500

> The Narrator's Book gives at the very least an idea on how to write
> scenarios. IMO if there is enough background, scenarios ideas come up by
> themselves. So if the choice is between Background Now and Scenarios Later
> or Background Now and Background Later, my vote goes to the latter!

Its my understanding that SR will have a 'how to' of many of the standard-yet-interesting activities of a clan and function as 'templates' for various activities. Cattle raiding, blood feuds, trips to the moot & trading, dealing with Chaos and so forth, as well as a bunch of other, specific scenarios which will lead into the Sartar Rebellion Arc.

Jeff