Prefered HW distributors?

From: Kevin P. McDonald <paul_mcdonald_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 16:47:52 -0500

I am wondering if I can get someone at Issaries to comment on the distributors they most frequently use.

The reason I ask is that we are now a week into March, and my local hobby store (Raleigh, NC, USA) still doesn't have Thunder Rebels in stock! <grumble> I ordered it on the first of February (along with about six other people), but according to my hobby shop the distributor (Diamond?) just got their copies in last week.

I would like to be able to suggest alternate distributors. Is this possible? I surely don't want to wait this long for the next book! <laugh>

Thanks,

~Kevin