Re: Lunar Map

From: Svechin_at_...
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 00:01:08 -0000

Hi Roland

The image is not going to be good printed out at full size, unless done on a low resolution - it will be grainy, sorry you spent money on a let-down. The actual file for the map is close to 50megs so the jpg really doesn't do it justice on a print, given that its only shy of 1 meg.

However, there are plans afoot to have the map sold on demand to those who want them. Nothing is cast in stone as yet, but from inception Wesley and I were hoping that people would want to buy it. I know I would have if I'd seen it from other sources. We paid around $50 Canadian for our maps to be printed from the full zipdisked file.

Regards

Martin Laurie