A different multiple subcults question

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 09:06:02 +0100

I have a question about clans and subcults.

Are the many O&E subcults described in TR worshipped universally, or does each clan have its own list of subcults that it worships?

I need to write up HW info for a clan (can't wait for SR), and I'd like to know how other people would integrate the subcults into their clan descriptions ; or, if there's an official method for doing so. But maybe the Heortlings simply access these mysteries as individuals within the wider O&E cults?

Suggestions, answers, opinions et cetera all appreciated ...

Julian Lord

--
... Four happy days bring in
Another moon ... but O, methinks how slow