Re: A different multiple subcults question

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 09:13:59 -0000

It's implied within the book that each clan, indeed each bloodline, can have PREFERRED Subcults (the bit about changing worship talks about having to change because his new bloodline expects it - can't remember details). I would therefore guess that they would have frowned upon Subcults. I intend to make a list of each Bloodline and it's preferred/frowned upon forms of worship for our clan. But I would also say that, in my opinion, any Orlanthi could worship any Subcult at any Orlanth holy place, and further that it would be highly un-Orlanthi to FORBID worship of any Subcult altogether. So even if your clan doesn't commonly worship Niskiss, and you have no Priests, Devotees, or even Initiates, you can still slip in a quick prayer.

Wulf