Re: Why should barbarians get all the poetry....

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 16:33:04 -0000

And I can't sing madrigals well at all but I can wrap my head around a shanty or a bit of music I _am_ famliar with.

(I can't sing well at all for that matter but that doesn't stop a lot of folks...)

> Gloranthan tunes into a form that is more meaningful to my players
and myself.
> I just want to capture some of the spirit of the times musically,
even if it

Get the sprit and be inspired. I mean, I wouldn't be doing those silly "Andrin says" staves I spit out occasinally if I hadn't been inspired by some of the lyrics and such that are posted here.

> isn't precisely what would actually be played that way in Glorantha.

I've always found the folks that insist on speaking Klingon to me at cons or the folks who dress up as anatomically correct animals vaguely creepy. I'd rather not think that things are quite that intense for us? (However, I expect to be disabused of this notion...)

Jeff