Re: Waiting and hoping

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 21:29:32 +0100

ian_hammond_cooper :

> David > The bottom line is we have been asked to produce scenarios to
> > promote HW with little or no guidance while the majority of those
> > with the information, at their fingertips, have remained silent.
>
> I did not find this a problem - there is nothing special about me -
> anyone can do this - just try.

I certainly agree that there's nothing inherently difficult about producing a HW scenario with the material that we currently have ; but I do find it fairly hard going as far as supplementary background material and campaign structuring is concerned.

Mind you, this doesn't stop us producing the stuff anyway ; but I suspect that the balance of the Hero Wars campaign will only be apparent after the dozenth book or so is published.

Yes : the audience *is* beginning to hunger for scenarios ...

Julian Lord

--
... Four happy days bring in
Another moon ... but O, methinks how slow