Maps are where its at

From: Martin Hawley <Martin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 09:55:35 -0000

In regards to the lunar map soon to be seen in hopefully glorious technicolour from UW
I have said it numerous times and i will say it again

Maps are where its at!

Gnomic representations of the the socially constructed world that is Glorantha provide valuable insights to players and narrators alike regarding the spatial and temporal artefacts of various regions and cultures...Just check out the maps of Engiziland (Storm Realm) in TR these give us rich pictures of complex and often contradictory intances of the 'reality' that we as players or narrators engage with through our vicarious experiences of Glorantha.
martin