Re: Raining on Parade

From: tim_at_...
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 11:19:06 -0000

... And do! (though maybe there are those that wish we didn't?)

> What kind of Gloranthan songs do you write?
>
> (Gotta second Guy Hoyle, here. He's right).

Personally I'd sooner have songs that I know and can sing (for fun) rather than "authentic" songs with tunes I've never heard of. (so if Kralorea is a Gloranthan *China* analogue, I'd sooner the songs be based on China Crisis than an 8th Century Chinese composer).

That doesn't mean that people whose interests lie in those directions shouldn't persue (or continue to persue) them if they wish. There should be enough room in Glorantha for the Homeric epic and the limerick.

"There was a young lover called Niskis...."