Re: Re: Pelorian forests

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 14:14:21 -0500

Gianfranco Geroldi wrote:

> Since I suspect the former (and it makes good for some scenario
> ideas), what
> are the cults/traditions supposed to deal with helping wood-cutters?
>
> Ciao
> Gian

Thunder Rebels. The Wood Friend subcult of Ernalda and Orstan the Carpenter of Orlanth spring to mind.

Its not too dangerous being a woodcutter. The vast majority of forests in Dragon Pass at least, do not have elves. They are re-growth woodlands. As long as the local spirits and forest daimoines are appeased there is little trouble as long as you do not get too greedy.

You only find elves in that nasty, deep Old Growth forests (looks out the window). There are none such forests in the Empire anymore, not even on the borders, it seems (Erigia and Rist being since destroyed).

Jeff