More Niggling Questions

From: rmv1_at_...
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 20:39:26 -0000

Still reading Thunder Rebels, I noted a typo: what is the name of Andrin Lawspeaker's affinity, Clan Law (as it says) or Heortling Law
(implied by his Secret)?

I also note (as an old-time RQ guy) that only two of the old-style "Magic Weapon" subcults have been mentioned: Desemborth the Thief
(Orlanth Adventurous) is the keeper of the Sandals of Darkness (which
caused a dim-witted NPC troll who encountered one party to steal all their footwear as they slept), and Yavor Lightning (Orlanth Thunderous) seems to be the "Lightning Boy" who was stolen from the Fire Tribe. From my Wyrm's Footprints, I note the mention of the Scarf of Huraya and the Shield of Arran. Should I wait for the Storm Tribe book to come out, or should I come up with my own versions for my game?

Roland