Re: Hilltops Was: Praise and a few questions

From: ian_hammond_cooper_at_...
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 15:13:24 -0000

Selven Hara News

In response to criticism from Fazzurite suympathizers that the Sartarite rebels continue to worship Orlanth amidst the hilltop altars of their clan and tribal centres, Tatius, 37, commander of the Lunar forces, today told Selven Hara news: "Why worry about those hilltop temples, let them gather amidst them. When we crush Whitewall, then Orlanth will be dead, his followers will be finished and the party across the Empire will last for a year. Fazzur sent young Darra Happen boys to his death in those hills and gained nothing; I have commited our foces to a engagement with clear objectives: crushing the insidious Orlanth religion. I have the enemy where I want him, and I will not fail".

Amidst rumors that the Bat is to be brought to the field, this reporter can only ask, how long can Bryan and his band of rebels hope to defy the assembled might of the Empire?