Re: show of force

From: Nick_at_...
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 16:42:47 -0000

Benedict Adamson wrote:

>> The destruction of the Dundalos was swift and merciless. I don't
>> think there was TIME for the other tribes to rebel (if they were
>> so inclined) before teh Lunars had presented the Quivini with a
>> fiat acompli...

> And why should the other tribes care about the destruction of the > Dundealos, anyway?

Because it could happen to them, next, if they step out of line. "Divided, they fall." It's the perennial Sartarite problem: they end up needing a bastard like Argrath to come in and screw up all their traditions, in order to "preserve" those traditions. Not worth the effort, guys: learn to love the Bat, and you'll all be better off in the end. :-)

Cheers, Nick