Re: Re: Why should barbarians get all the poetry....

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 09:01:10 -0800 (PST)

;-) Actually, I like the feathery little midgets myself; we have one in our party now (though he calls himself a "keet"). Blackbeak, scourge of the Seven Seas; Paul Jaquays, who was playing in our campaign at the time, even made a sketch of him. First as an NPC, then as a PC, he's one of the most colorful members of our party.

And when he finally dies, we already have some orange sauce on hand (but that's another story).

Guy

Guy Hoyle
Webmaster, http://uncommoncon.com, http://www.hawkwood.org

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson

Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/