Re: MoLaD

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <janjero_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 21:18:08 +0100

> Master of Luck: [Fortune's Favour, Luck of the Dice, It's A Million to
> One Shot (But It Might Just Work...), Second Chance, Coincidentally
It
> Just So Happens That...]
> Master of Death: [Smite Troll, Assassinate Orlanthi, Fight Fire With
> Fire, Scorn Sacrificial Wound, Turn Water to Salt]
> >>

> These are great! A Luck affinity might be regarded by some as a bit
powerful,
> but I would make the consequnces of failure extremely bad.
>
> Keith Nellist

Myself, I am reasoning that maybe Annilla has a Bad Luck affinity. I refer to the ToTRM scenario (all at shore, ahead). The particular Subcult of Annilla there described is referred to Water and BadLuck affinities. IMG campaign there is a Blue Moon uz, so I have to develop a sort of cult for him (or ask the player to develop and then approve): the player asked for the Terror and Darkness affinities. Those seemed reasonable to me, but I am going to make him face the Annilla Subcult with the Bad Luck and Water affinities and see what happens then (Annilla seems also to own the Tracking and Assassin affinities, according to Horribilis in Trolls Realms: another subcult, maybe?).

Ciao
Gian