Re: The Dundealos

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:11:58 +1300

Gianfranco Geroldi:

>About the Dundealos,

>I think that the Lunars committed a strategic mistake by exiling the
>remnants of Dundealos in Prax, a region bordering Sartar. Who is responsible
>for this bad choice? It seems the best way to encourage rebellion in Prax.

Why? The Praxians hate the Sartarites and the Lunars are chummy with the Sables. If you meant that it would encourage rebellion in the River of Cradles, then most of the Heortlings there are either a) people who emmigrated during the Imperial Age and care nothing for Sartar, or b) cowards who quit Sartar and did nothing to help it when the Lunars attacked. It's hardly fertile grounds for a broad-based rebellion against the evil Red Moon, is it?

--Peter Metcalfe