Re: Re: Jeff Kyer Hospitalised

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <janjero_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 12:52:31 +0100

It would not be a bad idea, IMO, if this list(s), including the rules and GD lists, were intended to be used also for this kind of news and service. Perhaps we should be sometimes reminded that behind Glorantha there are Gloranthophiles, i.e. persons. And they are more important than Heroes and Generals.

Just my two clacks, of course, but I really believe in the above.

Best wishes to Jeff and thanks for his precious work and support on the list.

Ciao e auguri di pronta guarigione.

Gianfranco Geroldi