Re: Re: Jeff Kyer Hospitalised

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 12:58:20 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Gianfranco Geroldi wrote:

> It would not be a bad idea, IMO, if this list(s), including the rules and GD
> lists, were intended to be used also for this kind of news and service.
> Perhaps we should be sometimes reminded that behind Glorantha there are
> Gloranthophiles, i.e. persons. And they are more important than Heroes and
> Generals.

Announcements of a personal but important nature have been a common feature for a long time on the various Glorantha lists. Naturally, I'm happier reading about antipodean babies than unwell canadians, but I'd agree that this is a very important part of the service the various mailing lists provide. One of Glorantha's strengths is the sense of community that surrounds it, and it is hopefully of some small comfort to Jeff's nearest and dearest that at the moment there are hundreds of people world wide thinking of him.

Swift recovery Jeff.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net