Jeff loses an apendix ritual (Re: Jeff Kyer Hospitalised)

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:18:02 -0000

Thank you very much for this news, John.

I just spoke with Jeff's mother, and she passed on that he went in Sunday night and has now has his appendix removed. They don't have any more news than that as apparently Jeff doesn't have a phone in his room and they aren't in the same city, so haven't been able to visit him yet.

I've got the name of the hospital, but they weren't answering their phones when I tried calling them, so I don't have a room number or anything like that.

Regards;

Bryan Thexton