Re: Kyger Litor

From: rmv1_at_...
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:05:08 -0000

[Mark Mohrfield answers my question and Guy Hoyle mentions uz names.]
> > "Yes, it's Deloradella."
> Who cares, as long as they publish a copy of her cult writeup in
> every supplement? ;-)

Hey, I thought that the Kyger Litor cult writeup in BoDR:Darkness was excellent, and I only hope that much of it makes it into the new Hero Wars version. And besides, KL is an important culture-defining deity, much like Orlanth, Ernalda and Aldrya; in my RQIII days, I would have killed for the level of detail on Orlanth's cult that we now have...

> Incidentally, I like "Derodella" quite a bit, for its association
> with the lovely subterranean Deros of pulp yore. Too bad it can't
> be used for something trollish...

[*stretches his mind around the concepts "lovely" and "Deros" at the same time, can't quite make it*]
I think there's plenty of room for Dero in your Glorantha. Personally, with their use of machines to manipulate the thoughtpatterns  of the surface dwellers, I think they would make an excellent Mostali heresy...

Roland