Re: The Dundealos

From: Peter Nordstrand <doctorpeace_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:39:25 +0100 (CET)

Bruce Ferrie:

> When the Dundealos mustered, they
> sent messengers to the other tribes to
> aid them. The responses they got were
> along the lines of:
>
> "Help you? The accursed Dundealos! You must me
> joking!"
> "We're still dealing with the harvest, maybe we can
> help you later"
> "Our warriors are needed to defend our lands against
> raiders from Prax"
> "If we help you, the Lunars will destroy us too"

Also, one must not forget that only five years have passed since Starbrow's rebellion, when the Dundealos are destroyed. People will remember that, and will think twice (and thrice ...) about participating in any kind of revolt at this time.

IMG, the Lunars have just closed the tribal manors in Boldhome and Swenstown, and cut of the roads to the tribal lands. Troops have been dispatched from Alda-chur and Pavis. Allied animal nomads are preparing to join the Goddess' forces and (censored, since Erik Nolander and Jonas Schi�tt will be reading this).

IMG this happens in Earth Season. Which is another strong reason for other tribes not to help.

/Peter Nordstrand

Do You Yahoo!?
Ditt_namn_at_... - skaffa en gratis mailadress p� http://mail.yahoo.se