Re: How big is a Tula

From: rtkingman_at_...
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 06:02:33 -0000

I was not challenging your numbers. Basically, our numbers are the same when talking about the clan generator's average tula size. It is just that, IMO, I think that 15*25 miles is way too big for a clan tula. I just don't see where you could put 15*25 mile tulas in the Sartar area. It is only about 40 miles from the northwest face of the Quivin peaks to the Upland Marsh. The entire area of the Quivin mountain peaks might be about 15*25 miles. It is only about 20 miles from Boldhome to Jonstown.

I REALLY like Thunder Rebels. (It is about 20 years overdue, but what the hey.) But I was reading the sections about "your clan" as being about a typical clan. When it said the tula was 15 miles by 25 miles, I immediately went into denial. It has to be a mistake. Or our typical clan is on a very atypical tula. At least based on earlier evidence.

Of course, as always, YGMV. :-)

Dick