Re: Re: The Dundealos

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:51:36 +1300

At 11:54 15/03/01 +0000, you wrote:
>Consider the Pol-Joni - they have blood-ties with the
>Dundealos, might they be sufficently angered to attack the Lunars?

The Pol Joni have got more things to be angry with the lunars about (such as the occupation of Moonbroth). But right now, they are too weak to do anything.

>Not now - they will be busy absorbing refugess.

It is my understanding that the refugees are not absorbed by the Pol Joni.

>And the old Dundealos lands have been ethnically cleansed, and that
>was a Lunar objective.

The lunars are not into ethnic cleansing because there's no ethnic difference between those that remained behind in the Enstalos tribe and those that were forced to flee.

--Peter Metcalfe